[Python-talk] PySIG this week - Thursday 22 Aug 2013, 7:00 PM, FIRST, Manchester

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Tue Aug 20 12:05:41 EDT 2013

Fourth Thursday is day after tomorrow. And after on-again/off-again
in-and-out-of-town schedules I've put my foot down to be IN town
for PySIG. And Janet is [as I write] baking. "Gingerbread cookies
and 'Blondies'".

"Program" will be what we're doing with Python over the summer
(i.e., just a chance to keep up and say hello), but also with a
possible informal tutorial on "using Python to learn about OOP."

7:00 PM as usual, with Beginners' Session at 6:30 PM (as usual),
and again at FIRST, in Manchester (thanks, Ron!):

        http://www.usfirst.org/map-and-directions

Sure_smells_ginger'ly yrs,

Bill

_______