[Python-talk] PySIG - get-together THIS week, Thursday 19th Nov 2009

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Mon Nov 16 11:14:51 EST 2009

With 4th Thursday being Thanksgiving, and given that Pythonistas don't
give up on their favorite LUG meeting, and given that THREE Pythonistas
have suggested getting together in spite of having to bring the meeting
forward, I checked with ABI (and got the OK), checked with Janet (and
got cookies ordered) and ... we're on for this Thursday!

We have several interesting programs coming up after the holidays.
For the next couple of meetings we'll just be graceful and allow
the holidays to take precedence.  Gotchas.  FFTs.  Data Types.

Just_kidding'ly yrs,

Bill

See you on Thursday!