[Python-talk] Summer of Code project ideas?

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:03:39 EDT 2009

Heh - everyone seems to have a "Port X to Python 3" want, good sign :-)

Problem with them is most are just a few hours (or days at most) of work,
not enough to reasonably occupy a student for the Summer or justify the
$4500 Google pays them.

You've looked through IPython's code - how many hours do you think porting
would take?