[Python-talk] Topic Idea

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Mar 10 06:57:16 EDT 2008

You might also consider Django's ORM which can be used independently
from the rest of the framework.

The TurboGears view of SA vs SO is here:
http://docs.turbogears.org/1.0/SQLObjectVsSQLAlchemy

No, I'm not volunteering for the talk - I don't have real-world
experience with any of the ORMs you mention.

Kent