[Python-talk] [Jobs] Full-time Python programmer, Django

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Tue Mar 4 12:00:22 EST 2008

How would you like a full-time job programming in Python? Writing Django?

http://www.mediaphormedia.com/jobs/

Under the Junior Software Developer description, they say:

"Unofficially, the job description is "build cool shit." Our goals are
nothing short of being the coolest and most innovative web teams in the
world. We're the people newsrooms come to when they need to implement
special features and new sites, but we do a whole lot more:"

Downside: it would be a long commute to the PySIG meetings.