[Python-talk] Calling Usergroup Organizers (and Wannabees)

Bob Erb bob.erb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:43:30 EDT 2007

This post on python-advocacy blog provides some opportunities for us.

http://python-advocacy.blogspot.com/2007/06/calling-usergroup-organizers-and.html

In particular, the shared group blog (http://python-groups.blogspot.com/)
might be a nice way to raise our group's profile. Posts there will be
picked up by the python planet RSS feed, I suppose. Maybe we can
publish Bill's
summary meeting minutes there.

If somebody wants to get famous, there's even mention of an interview;
"I'd also like to ask the existing, successful usergroups to spread the
word about their efforts by being interviewed by Ron Stephens on
Python411."

- Bob Erb