[Python-talk] PySIG -- advance notice -- Thursday after next

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Sun Aug 12 17:54:12 EDT 2007

Just thinking ahead.  (Triggered by the smell of cookies baking this
afternoon...)

Let's see: we already have
  o Alex, on pexpect  (right, Alex?)
  o Maybe a Kent's Korner  (right, Kent?)
  o A quickie on pysqlite (Python continues to amaze even me!)
  o Shootout between
      - Python Phrasebook (Alex) and
      - Python Cookbook (Kent/Bill)

Anyone else have something for the program(*)?
Have we a volunteer for milk to go with the cookies?

Mark your calendar: Thursday, August 23, at the Amoskeag Business Incubator.

munch_munch'ly yrs,

-Bill

(*) If we run out of material there's always the next installment of
Bill's Python Data Types...    :)