[Python-talk] Subversion and auto properties

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Oct 27 18:15:27 EDT 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:25:06 -0400
Cole Tuininga <colet at code-energy.com> wrote:

> For those of you that were at the meeting last night and were interested
> in auto setting of properties, here's a link that might help explain:
>
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.props.html#svn.advanced.props.auto

Ah yes!  Thank you, Cole.  Using that will eliminate the need for one
keypress for each new submission to revision control.  (In my case.)
Saving one keypress is a big deal -- it takes at least three neurons
to hit a keypress.  (Actually, more like SIX neurons, 'cause I was
using a Ctrl+ combination.   :)

The discussion which your link points to also mentions a better
reason than I offered last night for why sometimes you don't want the
"keywords" property set: binary files.

Gook link!

-Bill