[Python-talk] Two weeks from tonight - PySIG

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Oct 13 09:50:22 EDT 2006

On Friday the 13th murphymike131 wrote:

> From: murphymike1313 at comcast.net
> To: Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com>
> Cc: als62 at rcn.com (Al Sherman)
> Subject: Re: [Python-talk] Two weeks from tonight - PySIG
> Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:39:54 +0000
>
> Bill:    Thursday is going to be the 26th of October.
>
> - your friends at the BUGC calendar

Ah, friends at the BUGC calendar.  (We have friends!)  They probably use
Python -- and instead of guessing, so should I (or at least look at a
calendar :)

>>> message = 'oops!' '\n\n' + message
>>> message.replace('29', '26')
>>> message.resend()

sheepishly yrs,

-Bill

oops!

From: Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com>
That's Thursday the 26th, at the Amoskeag Business Incubator in Manchester.

Agenda will follow (Monday, probably).  The order for cookies is in already.

Last time we discussed the possibility of a beginners' question session
before the main meeting.  It sounds like it's worth trying at least once.
More on that with the real agenda -- although if YOU have a question,
why not send it in?

Stay tuned.  Remember, Thursday, 26 October -- PySIG!