[Python-talk] October meeting topics

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Thu Sep 22 09:32:35 EDT 2005

Bill Sconce wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:28:47 -0400
> Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> Speaking of school, we'll want to hear how the Python class
> is going!  Maybe at the October meeting?

Nothing good to report here - I didn't have any signups so there is no class.

Sigh. I'm giving up on Python advocacy, I'm no good at it. I feel like I'm standing on a corner trying to hand out chocolate bars and no takers. I might as well just stay home and eat them myself :-)

> How about we start with:  the October meeting is yours, and
> you do whichever of ([0], [1]) pleases you?

If you can get some sense of the meeting tonight that would be helpful, it would please me to talk about something that others want to hear about :-)

Kent