[Python-talk] October meeting topics

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Thu Sep 22 06:28:47 EDT 2005

I won't be at the meeting tonight (open house at school). I have a few topics I could talk about in October if you are interested
- Jython - there was quite a bit of interest at the last meeting, I am still willing to put together a short intro
- TurboGears - this is a new Python web framework I have been looking at, it's kind of cool. I'm no expert but I could run through the tutorial live and answer questions about it.

Pick 0 or 1 of the above and let me know...

Kent