[Python-talk] upcoming meeting topic - functional programming in Python

Lloyd Kvam lkvam at venix.com
Thu Sep 8 11:21:47 EDT 2005

The only feedback was from Kent who essentially suggested staying
practical.  I will stick with that, but try to include just enough
theory to convince folks functional principles can help reduce bugs and
ease testing.  I will avoid trying to turn Python into Scheme (which I
do not know anyway).

(My functional programming experience consists of writing fantasy
baseball management software in Prolog many years ago.)

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice:  603-653-8139