[DLSLUG-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Invitation OpsCamp-Boston on the listserv

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Apr 19 20:04:21 EDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Invitation OpsCamp-Boston on the listserv
Date: 	Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:38:22 -0500
From: 	Chris Burchell <cdb at goodhuesumner.com>
To: 	Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com>

Hi Bill,

Open Source projects like Chef, Puppet, Zenoss, and GroundWork are major
discussion topics at OpsCamp.

Some companies that sponsor OpsCamp are supporters of OpenSource. Dyn,
for instance:

http://www.dyndns.com/about/technology/opensource.html

I wouldn't say OpenSource is the focus of OpsCamp, but OpenSource will
certainly be a big part of the conversation.

Also, note the participant-driven structure of the event. The more
OpenSource people who attend, the more OpenSource-centered the
discussion becomes.

Whatever you decide, thanks you for your time.

-Chris

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com