[DLSLUG-Discuss] yumex - just discovered it and am running amok

Python e-mail addresses are not shown in archives
Fri Dec 30 16:44:08 EST 2005

I just discovered yumex - a GUI console for running yum.  It is
add/remove programs on steroids.  The list of installable packages is
incredible.  I am doing this using Fedora 4.  I did not check to see if
it is available for earlier releases.

There are so many packages I did not even know I needed.  When just
using the command line tools and piping stuff through grep, I lost sight
of just how many packages are available.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp