[DLSLUG-Discuss] Perl

James Fogg e-mail addresses are not shown in archives
Sat Dec 3 22:59:52 EST 2005

At the late age of 42 I have a requirement to learn perl. To make
matters worse, I have little experience with any structured high level
languages other than BASIC (I have some Assembler experience for the
PDP-11 family though).

For those of you who know perl, if you had to learn it all over again,
how would you do it? I hear that O'Reilly's "Learning Perl" is a good
resource. Are there any "live" resources, like night courses? Is anyone
willing to tutor an older student?

 -James