[DLSLUG-Announce] Mailing List Change - no digests

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Jan 7 13:29:48 EST 2005

The DLSLUG-Announce list has been changed to not permit mail digests.
We had some people show up last night who didn't get the word because
of the digest setting.

I don't think there's ever been more than one Announcement in a day, so
there's no practically no difference, but some of you may get a mail
regarding a change to your subscription settings and this is why.

-Bill

P.S. Also check the website for cancellations or listen to one of the
local ClearChannel radio stations.
-----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle