[DLSLUG-Announce] Call for Presenters - 15 minute shorts

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Sep 8 16:54:14 EDT 2004

The next DLSLUG meeting will be "A Barrel Full of Penguins" - four
short presentations about or related to Linux.  October 7th, 7-9PM
@Dartmouth.

We need some volunteers.  This isn't much work; pick something fun and
interesting - a new tool you've used, a new programming language you've
discovered, a neat way to use something everyone already has, or even a
commercial product you sell.  There _must_ be something cool you've
found recently.

Throw together a short presentation, demo, or show-and tell and let me
know about it.  It'll take you half an hour.  We need four volunteers
to speak for 15 minutes each and take 5 minutes of Q&A.  It's easy,
really!

-Bill
----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com