[DLSLUG-Announce] 2nd Call for Presenters - 15 minute shorts

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Sat Oct 2 21:52:32 EDT 2004

Hi, Folks,

	We still need two additional presenters for next Thursday.  There must
be _something_ fun you're doing, no?  If it's at all related to Linux
it's a good topic.  I'll make sure nobody heckles.  Fun, easy, grows
strong bones, etc.

-Bill
-----
The next DLSLUG meeting will be "A Barrel Full of Penguins" - four
short presentations about or related to Linux.  October 7th, 7-9PM
@Dartmouth.

We need some volunteers.  This isn't much work; pick something fun and
interesting - a new tool you've used, a new programming language you've
discovered, a neat way to use something everyone already has, or even a
commercial product you sell.  There _must_ be something cool you've
found recently.

Throw together a short presentation, demo, or show-and tell and let me
know about it.  It'll take you half an hour.  We need four volunteers
to speak for 15 minutes each and take 5 minutes of Q&A.  It's easy,
really!