[DLSLUG-Announce] SD Best Practices Conference & Expo - Free Pass

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Aug 11 23:21:02 EDT 2004

I got this out of the blue - they're offering DLSLUG members a free
pass - "Exhibit Floor, all Keynotes, Technical Sessions, Panels, the
Opening Floor Party and much more."

I went to their WebEdge 2004 event in the spring, also on a free pass
offer, and it was a decent conference.  This sounds legit.

Interested parties can arrange car-pools on the
dlslug-discuss at dlslug.org list.

Begin forwarded message:

From: jsearles at cmp.com
Date: August 11, 2004 17:55:21 EDT

CMP Media's Software Development Group would like to invite Dartmouth -
Sunapee Linux Users Group members to attend.....

SD Best Practices Conference & Expo
September 20-23, 2004
Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA

The SD Best Practices curriculum delivers business critical training
focused on
how to increase productivity by incorporating best practices, quality
and proven management techniques into your development projects and
applications.  This year’s conference features over 100+ classes &
tutorials in
8 technical tracks including Build & Deploy; Design & Architecture;
Projects & Teams; Process & Methods; Requirements & Analysis; Testing &
Scripting and Security.

We encourage your members to take advantage of our generous Early Bird
conference discounts that expire on Friday, August 20th.  Plus as a
bonus for your members, we are offering a $500 discount on the VIP Pass
effective until September 15th. Simply use the discount code 4EGRAS81

DLSLUG members also receive free admission to the SD Best Practices
Expo - a $50
value!  The free Expo Pass includes admission to the Exhibit Floor, all
Keynotes, Technical Sessions, Panels, the Opening Floor Party and much

Registration is fast & easy! Sign up for a discounted conference pass
or your
FREE Expo Pass on-line at http://www.sdexpo.com or by phone at (800)
and be sure to use the your special discount code: 4EGRAS81.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would help us get the word out to your
colleagues & members.  Let me know if you'd like me to mail you some
catalogs to distribute at your next meeting.

Thanks for your support!!  We hope to see you at the show.

Jenny Searles

Software Development Magazine & Events
600 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107